Saturday, May 8, 2010

Blog Jog Day Prizes!

Okay folks, here is what I have going!  Four different drawings! You will need to scroll down through the interviews to enter.

1.  I'm giving away a signed Cara Mia poster and a signed copy of Vicious Circle by Linda Robertson.  I was at a conference yesterday and bought a copy of my friend, Linda's book, not looking and thinking I had picked up her second, Hallowed Circle.  So I told Linda, I'd give it away and re-post my interview with her. To enter for these two prizes, become a follower of this blog and leave a comment after Linda's interview.  This drawing will go until Friday, May 14th, 11PM EST. 


2.A pair of tickets to the Resonance Ensemble's production of The Master Builder.  To enter, leave a comment at the end of my interview with Eric Parness, Artistic Director of Resonance.  This drawing ends on Wednesday.


3.  A signed copy of Ren Garcia's sci fi romance, Sygillis of Metatron.  To enter, leave a comment at the end of my interview with Ren.  This drawing ends Sunday, May 9th at eleven pm.


4.Myrna Caudill is on her author's supporting author's virtual book tour.  At the end of her tour, there will be a drawing through Author's Supporting Authors.  To enter, leave a comment at the end of her interview.

Good Luck and happy blog jogging!

1 comment:

Elaine Hopper said...

Good luck with your contests. Have a Happy Mother's Day. I'm now a follower.